Header Ads

This is too much for me...

...but it might be just right for you.

I recently came across a very detailed post by Amanda, at Paper Pens Ink, that carefully describes her planning system.

I can appreciate it, but I wouldn't use it.  I wouldn't use it because I couldn't possibly keep such a complex system working for long.  That doesn't make it a bad system; that just makes it the wrong system for me.

Of course, I recognize that (to the substantial relief of most people) not everyone is like me.  So, I'm mentioning it here, because it might be good for you.  If you're looking for a far-reaching, meticulously crafted planning system that stretches from dreams and goals all the way down to "next actions," then you should seriously consider Amanda's system.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.