Header Ads

New comparison of task manager apps

On the companion Google Site to this blog, I kept a list of short descriptions of various iPhone task manager apps.  The list was getting a little long and not, I thought, very useful.  In DFW speak, it was neither effective nor efficient.

The idea was to capture all the salient features of a number of iPhone task manager apps in one place such that people could make more informed decisions about which task manager app might be best suited for them.  The single long list just didn't seem to make sense anymore.

So I've reconstructed it as a Google spreadsheet, a read-only version of which is now available where the list of apps used to be.  I've also significantly updated the list of characteristics that I evaluate for each task manager app.

I will be adding to that chart over the next couple of months, so stay tuned for more.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.